Thursday, June 19, 2008

Things about ME.

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Wow, 10 years ago, from right now, I had finished up sophomore year of college at Beaver College (it will NEVER be Arcadia University to me, okay?!). I was home in NY being a substitute teacher for the summer. After school let out, I was a camp counselor/riding instructor at Camp Wyomoco. 10 years ago today I was 2 weeks from having an incident with 3 bats in a cabin at said camp which would lead towards a painful regiment of RABIES SHOTS.
10 years ago from today, I was a month away from getting pregnant with Holden. Funny way to look at life, huh?

2. What are five things on your to-do list today?
1. Vacuum Living room
2. Put laundry away (finally)
3. Run Dish Washer
4. Vacuum Kitchen AGAIN
5. Start packing

3. Snacks you enjoy?
Oh wow this list could be endless!
Coffee. It's not just a drink, it's a SNACK. A little thing I learned on the Atkins diet. When craving, get caffeinated!
Chips and Salsa. Though I am a Salsa Snob and it has to be the chips in the brown bag. My newest addiction is the Sam's Club Salsa with Beans. It's got sugar in it, so watch out.
Fruit. Sometimes, nothing is a better snack than a crisp cold apple. Some sweet berries. Or a slice of watermelon.
Pepperoni Slices. Another Atkins thing. Still sticks with me.


4. Places you’ve lived:
Western New York
Beaver College
Philadelphia, PA
Bensalem, PA
Middletown, DE
Texas


5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy an awesome radical farm, like one of the old Horse Estates in Virginia. I want room for lots of horses, and some cows and chickens too.
2. Buy a matching neighboring farm for my parents and one for my brother, Peebs, too.
3. Rescue animals in need of rescuing
4. Donate some money somewhere (I'm honest, I'd need to investigate which organizations are worth it...okay?)
5. Buy some more properties...like a beach place, a mountain place, etc.
I'm boring, no?!