Monday, October 5, 2009

Trying a new level of commitment this week....

I am pretty stressed out from my immersion in AD/HD people this week. And it's only Monday.

Help. I am drowning in Hyperactivity!

Perhaps it's good timing. Because we're about to ramp up in miles next week, I vowed to myself to take the running very seriously this week. If the weather keeps up, it will help. There's something refreshing and renewing about this cool weather!

So far my plan is good. I brought my running gear to work (the best plan so far!) and stopped at the park on the way home. I did a very easy and pleasant 3.1 mile run, enjoying every moment of it.

Tomorrow will meet with some challenges, as Holden has lacrosse and since the Nanny will be with Quinn, I need to come straight home from work to do homework. Also, I need to do 4 or 5 miles.

But, tonight, sitting here in bed....my feet are twitching. They want to run. My body is feeling good and strong today. I will cherish this.