Sunday, November 14, 2010

Marathon and No Sleep....

I've decided to sign up for my first post c-sect full marathon in February. It's a month behind schedule, but what are ya going to do. I'm inspired by yesterday's training run of 9 miles. It went BEAUTIFULLY. I couldn't have asked for a smoother, better feeling run. Admittedly the first 4 or 5 miles were a lot of work. A lot of self-talking and reminding myself of just how awesome I really am. Then the next 4.5-5 were a breeze. They were some really fun miles.

I'm worried it's all going to catch up to me sooner or later though. Considering I don't sleep anymore, I'm not eating gluten, dairy, and I'm nursing a baby. My body can't keep giving and giving and giving. Some things will be changing soon, and I hope to regain control of my sleep cycle.