Sunday, January 22, 2012

Decide What To Be and Go Be It


The evolution of an individual should not be linear.

One must adapt to change and create your own dimensions.

I'm sitting here at my computer fretting over my grad school applications.  While it seems as if the hardest hurdles may be the financial paperwork or getting transcripts from the 3 different schools in 2 states I attended...that actually is easy.
The hard part is the writing piece.  The assignment:

Three to five paragraphs and should be written in a professional manner that emphasizes your experience and goals.

What I see:

Listen, lady, it's finally time that you actually decide what you want to be now, that you're grown up?
It's making me reflect on where I started, where I've been, and where I want to go.  Am I limited in what my degree is?  Am I limited by my experience?  Or is this the chance to create new dimensions? 

I think that it's my time to FLY